CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Names

Which one of y'all voted for Sharmaine!?! Have you lost your mind!?! :) Thanks for all the votes. My favorite is being beaten out, but oh well I still get the finally decision, right?!? I guess Peter gets an opinion too. I would be interested to see who voted for what, so if you want to tell me please do so. I have my ultrasound on the 3rd of April so we'll find if the baby is healthy and whether or not it is boy or a girl. I am beginning to think it is a girl. No particular reason, just a hunch. All I know for sure is that I have heartburn (and I mean nasty heartburn) all day everyday. Plus the Miss says the baby is girl because she wants a baby sister, not a baby brother. She also says the baby's name is Rose, but if it is a boy his name will be Diaper. The baby, when it grows up will be the big sister and Michaela will be the little sister. The poor thing wants a big sister so bad!

0 comments: