CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beef. It's what for dinner.

My girl is the only kid I know who doesn't like french fries, mashed potatoes, gravy, mac n' cheese, chicken nuggets, or spaghetti sauce. She will eat an entire bag of salt and vinegar potato chips (the really sour kind) if I let her, but she doesn't like standard kid fair. The last two nights we have had some form of hamburger for dinner and she ate a big bowl of ground beef with nothing else, just the beef. As long as we call it chicken she will eat whatever meat we put in front of her. She loves a piece of grilled chicken (as long as there is no, what she calls, crust, or in other words grill marks) with a side of broccoli. I am not complaining I just think that she is a bit of an anomaly.

0 comments: