CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

At least it was crayon!

So, Michaela officially knows how to write her name. I have suspected that she could do it for a long time but she is not an on demand sort of child. She has been that way with most things. Once she decided to want to be potty trained she did it herself in less than three days. She had to decide, all on her own, that it was okay to no longer have a binky. She was already four, but don't push the kid! I have been asking her to write her name for months, but she pretends that she doesn't know how. Then to my surprise today I found it written in crayon on the wall in the playroom. All letters were written correctly and were even approximately the same size. After my initial reaction of "why the wall?" I realized she had done it all on her own and was quite proud.

0 comments: